On 6/2 i had sex with my gf without protection.now she miss her period..she is pregnant..bt we dont want child..any solution in starting stage.

Dear friend Please dont Kill your first born thats a part you. Im a father i have a daughter and even though Im 23 and not the most fiancial stable man I made sure she was not aborted. Please Dont walk away completely, the relationship with your GF may not follow through. But you see her through till He/SHE is born and sign the paperwork at hospital with mother claiming the child as your own. I know many people may try to tell you to try to get out the situation whatever the cost because think of your future right? I firmly must say they are wrong because that child is your future. IF you take my advice when you see your child born, it will make more sense. Then amplify Greater as He/She gets older and His/Hers personality Reflects who you are. (Not just looks). Good Luck. P.S. Dont let doctor scare you into Aborting due to genetic defects they are trying to make money Because they get paid to kill your child. (They may not Try) And one more thing if you or GF Becomes adamant About Aborting please read how abortion are done (The fate of your First Born) as well as the horror of abortion gone wrong(the child lives). Sorry to ramble on Im just trying to get you to think About IT rather than Just yourselves. Life is a sacrifice, someone made it for you. You two be the the ones to live the decision you make no one else. I fear if if dont see it through this time, the next it happens and you do see it through might realize what these desperate ramblings meant. And Im not better than you and never will be. : (  I  Dont  what else to say im sad. : (  : (

At this point you have a few options:

1. Abortion- If your under 18 you will have to have a parent sign papers to get an abortion. They will scrap the uterus wall and take off a layer of lining to get the fetus out. This can be rather painful and cause bleed for several weeks. In some cases there have been problems with women having fertility problems after this procedure.

2. Adoption- Which would be my suggestion. There are tons of great couples out there whom are unable to have a baby. They would make great parents and are financially stable. Try going to a local adoption agency and they will go over the process for you. You can do an open adoption where you get pictures and progress of the baby and even maybe get to see the baby like once a year. A closed adoption where after you sign the papers its like it never happened. Also you get paid for putting the baby up but im not sure how much but it could help you financially.