hi i am 19yrs old,
i suffer from sweaty palms when i write , increase heart rate when i am asked a question in front of a class,my entire body starts shivering and body temperature increases but my feet become cold its seems i am in state of shock for next 15-30mins and my mind is unable to process anything.i also suffer from hyperacidity.

It really sounds to me like you are dealing with some form of anxiety disorder, most likely social phobia, if the situations when your symptoms are most obvious exactly the situations when you are surrounded by other people or are in situations like when you need to talk in front of a lot of people. The worst things about these attacks that they tend to create a cycle where you become more scared about if it is going to happen again. I would really suggest that you see your family doctor and get all the professional help you can because you don’t have to live like this and this is something that is treatable.