Hi, I'm a healthy ish 19 year old girl (ish because I smoke). I just wanted to see what you think. A few months ago i had a few problems in my life and I was very stressed out and had no one to talk to so it just all got bottled up inside and I felt like I couldn't cope anymore but now that's all in the past and I have moved on. However I do not know if this has anything to with all that but here is how I'm feeling just now..it is hard to explain but it feels like when I go to sleep at night, just before I am about to fall asleep my body goes numb and I feel like I'm not in my body anymore until I wake up in shock and then I come back. This usually happens about every two or three nights but becoming more frequent causing me to not sleep much. I've never done anything about it, just tried to ignore it. Now is feel that things are getting worse, I get bad headaches a lot and sometimes it's not headaches but I feel light headed, I feel like I'm going to faint and I don't know how to stop it, I feel useless. I get stomach pains from time to time too and get really dizzy. Shortness of breath is common too and I occasionally get the feeling of a lump in my throat but this has only happened a few times. The more I try to ignore it, the worse I feel it's getting. I feel like I'm dying as such and I can't concentrate. Specially at work. I'm not sure but I am currently on the implant and it is due to be changed in the next two months, because of the hormones in it I'm wondering if this has anything to do with how I'm feeling or if it's just all in my head. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what they think it is or give me some advice that may help or is feeling the same symptoms. Thank you.

These are not good symptoms for your health. Yo should take treatments from any good doctor or counselor.