I’ve been feeling like I was under extreme stress lately. I think I have physical problems related to stress. I am not sure but soon after my problems started pain and tension in my neck occurred. I took some meds, but nothing helped. I just can’t relax that part of my body. Is this clear symptom from stress?

Yes, I believe it is. I often have tension in y neck and headaches when I am under the extreme stress. However, a stressed person is unlikely to experience all of symptoms and that even one can be a sign of stress. Some experience emotional symptoms such as: irritation, restlessness or they are unable to concentrate, or eating too much or eating when they are not hungry. On the other hand there are physical symptoms like muscle tension, pains in shoulders or neck, lower back, pounding heart, sweaty palms and feet, shortness of breath, holding breath and so on.