I was diagnosed with anxiety 2 months ago. I managed to cure it without meds. I can not say that all the types of anxiety disorders can be cured without medications. I practiced energy psychology techniques. Along with this technique, acupuncture is used. I’m thankful for these sessions; I managed to cure my phobia within 3 months. This is Andrade and Feinstain’s technique, based on ex Callahan’s researches. I’ve never thought that could feel this free.

I have heard about certain researches of curing anxiety by using energy psychotherapy techniques. It is believed that tapping certain points on body while person is thinking about situations that are anxiety- producing may produce improvement of symptoms in a very short time. So you say that it is true. Glad to hear, but still not very clear to me. Would like to get more details if possible.