Hello. I'm 17 year male and I attend second grade of high school. You see, I have terrible problems with anxiety in my life. In terms of anxiety in children - for all my life I was pretty shy and quit child, but this became a big problem for me. I don’t know what is causing this but it’s making my life almost unbearable. Most of the panic and anxiety attacks I got when I need to do something and big audience is looking at me. You understand that in high school there can be several situations like this in only one day. I'm lucky that my teacher figured this out and she spears me of these situations as much as she can. Do I have an anxiety disorder?

Well, from the data you mentioned I could only say one thing- I really do believe that you are suffering from one anxiety disorder called Social Phobia. By definition- Social phobia is the fear that in certain social situations, one will be criticized or judged negatively.
Don’t think that you are alone in this because- lately it is quite common youth disorder. And although, there are a lot of different types of social phobia-you are suffering from most common- fear of speaking in public.
Body manifestations could vary from sweaty palms and palpitations to rapid breathing, tremulousness and a sense of impending doom.
You shouldn’t use any medications because it is proven that cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy is the best treatment.