Hi, I have been suffering from panic attacks for more three years, and it’s only getting worse. I used many different anti-anxiety drugs, like valium and xanax, but my condition is not improving. I sometimes have even two panic attacks in one day. How many panic attacks do you have a day?

Hi, my panic attacks can go up to three times a day. I am so frightened of getting them, that I avoid getting out of my flat at all. My friends keep telling me that this fear could easily turn into phobia, and that I have to try some therapy or at least relaxation techniques for anxiety. But no one knows how difficult it is to cope with this condition if you don’t know when to expect it the next attack. I am using some antidepressants, but I don’t see any improving. Every time I get into a store, or when I’m talking to people, I feel like I’m getting dizzy and I start sweating. I also feel like I’m loosing my breath and consciousness. My family would do anything to help me. They are kind and supportiv, but I feel like a burton to them. It is a terrible feeling. I just sturted using zofolt, and I hope it will help me not to have so many panic attacks a day any more.

hey my name is ashley pearson
a few days ago i had about 5 or 6 panic attacks in one day i get them all the time but i never got this many in one day they just come outta know were sharp stabbing pains in the chest hard time breathing in m my sleep weakness always waking up super tired
trouble shallowing.always cold dizzieness faintish heart beating fast pain in the top area of the back and the lower part
when i have a panic attack it feels like a really big fat person over 300 punds is sitting on my chest and making my heart races it only does this when i walk up the stairs can those signs be harless or a harm to my heath
thank u ash

bonnette wrote:

Hi, my panic attacks can go up to three times a day. I am so frightened of getting them, that I avoid getting out of my flat at all. My friends keep telling me that this fear could easily turn into phobia, and that I have to try some therapy. But no one knows how difficult it is to cope with this condition, if you don’t know when to expect it the next attack. I am using some antidepressants, but I don’t see any improving. Every time I get into a store, or when I’m talking to people, I feel like I’m getting dizzy and I start sweating. I also feel like I’m loosing my breath and consciousness. My family would do anything to help me. They are kind and supportiv, but I feel like a burton to them. It is a terrible feeling. I just sturted using zofolt, and I hope it will help me not to have so many panic attacks a day any more.

when u get dizzie in a store it could be the heat or maybe something in the air or something or out side that doesnt agree with ur body u should go get looked at again too see why u have this maybe ur having hot flashes u did saying u get sweaty i heard
if u do some much work or if ur stressed out about something u can have a panic attack and u dont get dizzy and sweaty when u dont take in alot of food or water i learn that the hard way

Hey ppl , Panic attacks and anxiety will stop to terrify you when u stop search on it on the internet and talk about it . I use to suffer from anxiety, phobia, panic attacks and even depresssion for at least 4 years EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! . Morning was worse for me . I noticed that the more i use to talk about it and search on each and every symptom which attacks me , the more i will have anxiety and it feeds like throwing petrol to the flames. Thanks God ive passed from this phase and now Im starting to cope again . Life is so beautiful to lose yourself in this silly things!! JUST LIVE AND ENJOY THE WORLD and forget about yesterday but live for today!!!

Cheers
Take care
Gil

I have been suffering from panic attacks for 10 years, on and off. They started when I was 10 years old. My chest got tight and I couldn't breathe. I was sure I was going to suffocate to death. My mom had rushed me to the doctors and I ended up going to the hospital and they shoved a camera down my throat and took pictures of my airways to assure nothing was wrong. For a couple years I ended up overcoming my anxiety and didn't have any attacks. A couple months ago however, they started up again, and now I get at least 1 every day. Some days I will have up to 5.. and it just feels like I cannot breathe.

The day before Thanksgiving 2010 I was in the hospital for the worst panic attack of my life. Now I owe over $1,000 to the hospital for being in there for 30 minutes just for them to give me 2 xanax pills. 8-|

I starting having panic attacks about 16 years ago. After trying several different meds they did get better however they never completely go away, they got milder with meds but several months ago I started having reaction to the meds rash, swelling so I was taken off I did ok for 3 months but one night I was awken with one of the worst attack I had had in years. And I have been having them everyday since. I am unable to drive I am not sure how much longer I can deal with this mentally.

Well I came on this site because I am really scared of what this might do to my life. Everyone that I know only have 1 or 2 like in two months. Although I  have then up to 4 - 7 times a day and it's starting to control my life and I am only 13.... If you get more or as many please talk to me, I really need some reassurance.Thank you :) 

How does your body feel when u have an attack coming on?

The most I’ve had in one day was 12 which has happened a few times, but the average is 1-3. I’m not currently on any type of medication for it because my parents keep forgetting to set up a doctors appointment for me, oops! I get lightheaded, my heart pounds, I can’t breathe, my brain feels all fuzzy and unfocused, and I cry. Its super annoying when people tell me to calm down and breathe, like, what do you think I’m doing??? Trying to set a record on longest time not breathing???? I know they’re trying to help but seriously? Sorry for vent/rant lol!

i have 6 panic attacks everyday
my family doesn't think much of it
my condition is getting worse and its affecting my school life

Ive been getting them really bad too

How were you able to get rid of the phase Eva use it has been four years for me and it just seems like it’s gettin worst .

hello! I'm 14 and ive technically suffer from anxiety for almost a year now... at first I thought these attacks were normal bcs my mom always tells me that I'm just dramatic and I was just seeking her attention... so I ignored it but it got worst...yesterday I got an anxiety attack in front of my friends...and how they reacted is super shocking... I thought they would just ignore it like how my parents does... but they actually helped me control my breathing and was hella mad at me for not telling theM HHAHHAHAHA the fact that its actually not okay to have these attacks makes me feel kinda dumb ksksksksks I really want to go to therapy but uh well my parents doesn't want to do anything about it i mean they already knew my condition but uhm idk i guess they don't want a mental daughter like me i guess "you crazy b***h what have i done to get a useless daughter like you" y i k e s