IM A MALE IN MY 30S AND HAVE SUFFERED FROM SEVERE ANXIETY AND BRUTAL PANIC ATTACKS FOR 15 YEARS. IN THOSE 15 YEARS I HAVE HAD AND LOST 27 JOBS DUE TO, WELL TO KEEP IT SIMPLE I SIMPLY HAD TO GET HOME TO MY SAFE PLACE AND QUICK OR I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE. OF COURSE I DEAL WITH LABORED BREATHING AND AWFUL CHEST PAINS LIKE I KNOW ALOT OF YOU DO. I ALSO FIGHT WITH RACING THOUGHTS LACK OF CONCENTRATION AND OUT OF CONTROL NERVESNESS. IM UP FOR DAYS AT A TIME BECAUSE I CANT SLEEP. IF NOT FOR MY KIDS I WOULD NEVER EVEN TRY TO LEAVE THE HOUSE. ITS GOTTEN SO BAD I HAVE PASSED OUT AND I THROW UP CAUSE MY NEERVES GET SO BAD. I GO TO THE ER ABOUT ONCE A MONTH WITH FEARS THAT IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK. IM ON 7 DIFFERENT MEDS FOR SEIZURE DISORDER, PTSD AND ANXIETY/PANIC ATTACKS AND AS FAR AS MEDS GO I HAVE BEEN ON THEM ALL AND HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY COMFORT YET BUT I REMAIN OPTIMISTIC AND I STILL HAVE SOME HOPE FOR RELIEF. I WENT TO COURT THIS PAST MONDAY AND WAS GIVEN FULL LONG TERM DISABILITY FOR MY ANXIETY. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT WHAT SEEMED LIKE A LITTLE TO MUCH WORRYING COULD TURN INTO ANXIETY SO SEVERE THAT IT DEEMS YOU DISABLED FOR LIFE? WINNING MY DISABILITY CASE HAS BROUGHT ME NO JOY OR COMFORT. IT JUST MEANS THAT I WILL RECIEVE A SMALL CHECK EVERY MONTH AT THE TAXPAYERS EXPENSE AND MEDICAL BENIFITS FOR ME AND MY TWO KIDS. IF YOU SUFFER FROM ANXIETY I PRAY FOR YOU AND I HOPE THAT ITT CAN BE CONTROLLED WITH MEDS AND THAT YOU CAN BE PRODUCTIVE AND HAPPY IN LIFE. BUT IN MY PERSONAL OPINION ANXIETY CAN LAST FOREVER!  IF YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM ANXIETY I WISH YOUU THE BEST AND IF YOU NEED TO TALK IM HERE TO LISTEN. I MYSELF AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TALK TO WHO UNDERSTANDS ANXIETY. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

Community Administrator
Hello nylon101.

Welcome to SteadyHealth.com. I'd suggest you to read our Terms of Service especially the part considering the use of ALL CAPS in your posts:

"No SHOUTING. Don’t use all CAPS when posting. It is difficult to read and annoying."

We will be forced to remove your posts if you continue to use Caps Lock.

Best regards.

i am 22 years old and have had a very rough life. I have5 kids, my first was born when i was only 15 years old. four of my children are with the same man and in the past year we have seperated and are getting a divorce. He has all for kids and i just had a baby a month ago with my new boyfriend. I have been experiencing anxieties so extrememly bad i dont know what to do. the doctor has me on welbutrin 200 mg and it doesnt seem to help. it seemed to help when he first put me on it at 150 mg and then i had him up the dose after the baby was born, i think it has completely quit working. I feel like i am paranoid or something, i am always thinking that my bf is doing bad things behind my back and always thinkthat people are talking bad about me. I feel like i have butterflies in my stomach all the time, even when i am not stressed at all. i can be completely happy and still have such a nervous stomach that it makes me sick. i dont know what to do about this, it is really starting to worry me bad. i am always shaky and have this "scared" feeling..i dont know how to explain it except to say it feels like the adreneline you get when you get spooked or scared. I have lost every job i have ever had because of these problems. you seem like you know a lot about this...any ideas of what to do?

Hiya there I have been suffering with anxiety for 7 years. I think at first I couldnt walk out of the street without feeling ill I was at the doctors so any times.First thing you need to remember is you can change the way your mind is thinking like having a drink talking to somebody just in general not about anxiety just anybody can change your minds thinking.

Next thing cut out a lot of tea and coffee which cause stress and drink more water.

Find a class of some sort like zumba a local gym dont worry as soon as your there and you warm up your body will take over your thoughts..         Good Luck and keep me posted

Quote:

I have found that being part of a work out class is very helpful too. The only problem that I have seen is that some times my anxiety is bothering me so much that I some times do not go. In turn I feel like I am giving up on my self. I would think that being persistant with it is the only way to overcome. It is easyer said then done. I wish everone the best!:-D  

Hi there, you are right working out is very good. if you're fit enough to work out try running its easy and suprising how much it will help. You only need to run or jog for maybe 10 minutes 3 times a week and then you can add extra minutes

You can go swimming

This will really help

7 years Anxiety no meds.

Exercise works

Keep writing I will help if I can.

I know it can be very hard sometimes... Keep posting 

UK

I have made a commitment to do a mini tri athilon coming up at the end of the month. I feel that making the commitment is a good way to make sure I stay on track.

Gods Speed!

CB33 wrote:

Thats great to hear.

I go running 3 times a week for 20-30 minutes and do some weight training.

Do your triathlon have a good time comment and tell us if your training helps in any way and whats more dont give up!!

Peace from uk

Dear Richie:

Since 1974 till a few weeks ago, I suffered from periodic episodes of panic disorder. My first big episode lasted from 1974 to 1976.

Psychologically, I learned to control it, but I always knew that there was a chemical imbalance in my system.

I was quite right about it. a few weeks ago, I did perform a vitamin D3 blood test. The results were isufficient levels.

Since then, I have got 2 injections of Vitamin d3  3000,000. The miracle happened, and I feel well.

No matter what your doctor says, get this test done. If the level is low, or even in the mid range, get the injections.

Do not be take the medication oraly, because you very well may have poor absorbtion.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Best regards,

Ali