Hello everyone,

I am wondering if there is a way that I can know for sure that I am suffering from social anxiety disorder?

You see, I am afraid of places with too much people. I never go to clubs, or anywhere where a lot of people meet, and I am not really good at talking with people, I kind of try to evade situations in which I would have to meet someone new or I would have to talk to someone I barely know. I heard about this social anxiety disorder and I am really scared that this might be the case with me.

im not a phyic but i have major anxiety too

I am kind of similar to you Christina, however, I don't really think that I have any type of anxiety disorder, I think that it is just how I am.

Social anxiety disorder is a type of disorder in which a person has fear of any kind of social interactions. Are you afraid that you will make mistakes, look bad, or be embarrassed or humiliated in front of others? This is the most common sign of social anxiety disorder, if you feel like this, then I have some bad news for you. But don't worry, this isn't really as bad as it sounds like.

I can help you out Christina, since I am suffering from the exact same thing.

I feel very uncomfortable when walking around. If I see people laughing, I always think that it is because of something that I did or because of how I look. When I talk to people, I am very scared of what they might think of me so I actually act like a weirdo around people. I don't go out, rarely, I like to walk alone, I like empty streets, I like rainy days, I feel most comfortable being on my own but I am still in desperate need of love. These are some traits of people suffering from social anxiety disorder.

Relationships are probably the easiest way to notice if you are suffering from social anxiety disorder.

You are overthinking everything when you are in a relationship and you can't really stand having a serious relationship. You are so afraid of being hurt that you will hurt your partner instead and break your relationship. You are going to try to control your partner, you are going to be jealous and you won't trust your partner at all. You are going to act like a drama queen and these things are going to be very easy to notice. Do you have trouble with relationships?

Hello guys, hello Christina.

For example, you can do social anxiety disorder test. You can try doing it online or you can just simple go to your doctor and do some test with him. I still believe that this is the best option. The internet is full of the tests that can help you, but I don't know are they so true to determine it. 

Social anxiety disorder can be really bad thing that you are dealing with. It is very uncomfortable. My friend has this disorder and she told me that, whenever someone is laughing on the street, she thinks that this person laughs at her...

Good day everyone. There are so many signs and symptoms that can tell you do you have this kind of disorder, but you need to know that they are not specifically correct so you should definitely seek for medical help to see if you are dealing with it or no. One of the sign is if you are worried for no reason about something or someone. That can be one of them. Also, social anxiety disorder is connected to sleep. If you can't sleep, there is one more trace. If you are dealing with muscle tension or if you are in the constant fear of something, it is possible that you are having social anxiety disorder. 

You can easily tell by your behavior. You can easily see that by the changes in your behavior that you haven't seen before. There are so many different social anxiety disorders I think that it takes a time to determine which social anxiety disorder someone has. Some symptoms can clearly show that you have this kind of disorder - for example, if you worry too much, if you have problems in your sleep, if you are waking up very often or if you can't sleep. The next thing that you should pay attention is are you dealing with chronic indigestion, with self - consciousness, etc. Those are all symptoms that can show this.

Good day! 

Easily, by the symptoms. I am sure that you don't need doctor to determine it. Of course, if you think that you have anxiety disorder of any kind, you should contact your doctor and see what is it about. Just follow the symptoms that you are keep having. But you also need to know one thing - just because you occasionally get nervous in social situations that you are in everyday, that doesn’t mean you have social anxiety disorder or social phobia. There are emotional and physical symptoms. All those symptoms that people wrote you are emotional, and physical symptoms are upset stomach, shortness of breath, you are dizzy, you are about to faint, etc.