I also can't eat I don't know if it's anxiety or nervousness. It's weird because sometimes I don't even know what I'm anxious about! I can't eat anything and nothing tastes good I always feel hungry in my stomach but when I eat I feel like throwing up. This feeling is horrible! The only thing that seems to help a little bit is smoking marijuana it seems to calm the nerves a little and kick the appetite up a little nothing major but it can be helpful.

anxiety can cause a lot of physical problems for people, and can occur with out any sort of conscious causes. sometimes anxiety comes from a sort of unconscious cause that you might not be aware of when symptoms arise. however it can cause people to loose their appetite, hav panic attacks, feel like they are having a heart attack, cause nausea vomiting and many other stomache issues. majijuana might help with the appetite but it can also increase anxiety symptoms. so i wouldnt recomend using it to try and decrease anxiety symptoms. there are many medications out there that can help with anxiety, so i would talk to a doctor or a mental health professional about your options. good luck, hope this helped.

First I would suggest you stop smoking marijuana because if you dont stop taking it eventually you will become addicted to it and also this will not help you with your anxiety problem instead you should try other medicines available in market also marijuana is not good for your health.

I would stop smoking pot, you could be pregnant! Loss of appetite in the middle of a meal and feeling nauseous and repulsed by the thought of food is very common during pregnancy. Since you also mention that you feel like throwing up, that might be a clue. I would suggest taking pregnancy test. Dont be a pot head!

What kinds of medicines are there on the market to help with appetite? I don't mean to distract on the thread but I'm curious because I don't know of any. If you have some insight, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

ap05 youm said that there are many types of medications out there that helps to cure anxiety but unfortunately nothing is working for me!!!:-((((( Im fed up doctors are making me sick!!!

Hi there, what other medicines are available? I know I asked you this about a month ago but I'm curious to hear what you think would be a good alternative. Can you let me know? Thanks!

asdfdsaf SADFSADF DSAFSADF SA ASDFADSF

ok my apologies, the previous post is mine and i was just testing if it'd go through without a username... didn't know anything about 'guest posting'. newys, although its almost a year later now i thought might as well say something if it can help anyone...

@healthnfitnessguy - well.. if appetite loss is coz of an underlying illness u g2 fix that first (sry 4 the obvious advice). but other than that, the only tru "appetite stimulants" on the market that r intended 4 that purpose, and not to help with other things, r basically marijuana extracts. there's some medication that is pretty much THC that is intended to give to patients with AIDS and such, where loss of appetite is a huge problem.

since those meds r usually only given to specific patients (i think it's a schedule I or II med), there are meds such as Rameron. Although it is tetracyclic AntiD, its a pretty strong appetite stimulant (not exactly like weed). so, not saying thas ur option, but if it does not have other side effects on u, and u don't mind, ask ur doc 4 it. other AD do such things do. remember, it's more of a side effect than purpose.

gud luk

Cannabis oil has been proven to cure cancer, helps children with epilepsy, MS, depression, fibromyalgia and so many other health problems. People die from pharmaceutical overdose daily, but nobody has ever died from marijuana overdose. I have done a lot of research and it is not the 'bad' drug people may think it is. It has cannabinoids which our bodies need. Do some research and find out the truth, not what the Mad Reefer has fed to us for so many years. All the best to you.

Exactly what I was thinking!

Well, I do not agree. I'm Bi-polar and have generalized anxiety and PTSD. I am on Paxil , and it helps a little, but it's the marijuana that helps me the most. I am a lifelong user. I've even stopped using marijuana for the sake of researching my OWN NEED, and I always go back because that is what HELPS me. The thing that causes anxiety in marijuana is a subconscious thought that says... Omg! I could get arrested! ... This is against the law...!