I am Nearly 30 weeks pregnant with my define baby i have really bad toothache i have for Last couple of days and not been able too sleep properly cause of it ive tried mouth wash and salt warm water been too dentist and she said she needs to do xray but she cant until after baby cause she doesnt like xraying her patients so im still in pain and tired but cant sleep cause of it never had toothache with my son not that i can remember my boyfriend has no problem sleeping tho he snoring his brains out while im in pain hope it goes soon so i can get some sleep 10 weeks and no more toothache during pregnancy its horrible

Hello Laura

Your dentist seems to be ill informed. Dental x-rays are NOT strong dose x-rays and these can be safely conducted. Please visit another dentist who is competent enough to handle your situation. Good luck