hi everyone.

I hope that you are doing fine.

I need to ask you one thing, so I really hope that I will get a good advice.

it is about teeth and gums.

we all do have this problem or at least we had it once in our lives.

bleeding gums problems.

I went to see my dentist and her recommended me a Parodontax toothpaste.

I see that I can buy it in the pharmacy store, so I believe that it is safe. 

anyway, before I buy it, I want to know did anyone had success with reversing bleeding gums? 

tnx!

Hello there.

Remember, healthy gums don't bleed. They never do. So, bleeding gums are a sign of the sickness and you need to find a proper bleeding gums treatment and proper toothpaste if you want to get rid of it. I think that you are at the right a clue - Parodontax toothpaste is actually the best thing that you can get. 

This paste actually removes the main cause of the bleeding gums and it is recommended all over the world. 

So, you should ask your dentist about this toothpaste just to be sure, but I don't see why he would tell you not to use it. 

It was not helpful for me. It was just like some other, ordinary toothpaste that I was using before. So, it seems that this is not all about the producer or how expensive certain toothpaste is. It is just how we react at certain product. I am not saying that this toothpaste is not good, since I also know a lot of people who are using it and they find it really helpful, but it was not that good in my case. It just didn't work, not even after three months of using it. So, I have decide to try some other methods. That is just a help for you in case if you see that this toothpaste is not working for you as well. Good luck with that fight.

Celebrity

I am using it for 10 days now and I can say that for the beginning I am more than a satisfied. You should choose a toothpaste that can help you remove the plaque bacteria that can lead to bleeding gums, and with your dentist, you can notice are their improvements or not. I choose a clear mint toothpaste because it helps my breath to stay fresh for a longer than any other toothpaste, but also I have noticed that my gums bleed a little less than before - I mean, I know that I can't expect some miracle in 10 days. We will see... :) But definitely, this toothpaste is my recommendation. 

Not much, but if you ask me, all of those toothpastes are pretty much the same. Sure, it is good, it is a quality toothpaste, but not the one that I would choose for everyday use. Anyway, this Paradontax toothpaste as far as I know, contains stannous fluoride rather than this typical sodium fluoride that is found in most cheap toothpaste. And basically, that is all I know since I have heard some dentists talking about this while I was in the waiting room. I don't find it that helpful, but I find it quality. Try it, don't know else what to tell you. 

I don't know what you need to see to understand that this is definitely one of the best toothpastes ever? I mean, it is proven according to so many researches and of course, there must be a good reason why every doctor recommend this toothpaste, right? It is a one of the best daily toothpastes ever and it works very simple - in order to remove the plaque bacteria that can cause bleeding gums. Another good thing is that keeps and maintain your gums healthy, it keeps your teeth strong, and of course, your breath is fresh all the time. More reasons to try it? I am not working for them, at all, I am just a satisfied customer.

In a world full of toothpastes, be Parodontax Toothpaste. That is a quote that I am forcing when someone asks me what toothpaste I am using and why my teeth are so healthy. Like many of you, I was experimenting with different toothpastes during my life. One turns to be good for one segment, but in some other segment is really bad. So, my good friend recommend this toothpaste for me, since he also had a problem with a reversing bleeding gums, and it really helped me. Now, I think that I wouldn't change this toothpaste, no matter what.