Iam 32 weeks pregnant and I am having sever tooth pain. I havent been able to sleep through a night in over a week now and I am afraid of the affect this is having on my baby. I went to the dentist but they refuse to treat me because the last time I had work done I got nervous and my blood pressure shot up. Dose anyone know of any home remedy's that might help me for the next few weeks? Thanks for the Help!

If you are having serious tooth pain, you can always try something like clove oil or Anbesol if you have a toothache to at least alleviate the pain. I am curious though as to why your dentist won't treat you because that sounds like a really strange reason and I'm curious as to why they would refuse to treat you even in light of an issue like that. If you could, please let me know a little more detail about the situation. Thanks!

I really find this strange that dentist don't want to treat you. You are pregnant and this can be a little issue while fixing your teeth, but to refuse to treat you at all just seams so unprofessional of him.
Have you considered of going to another dentist?