I have been thinking about my muscle problems and finally decided to go to doctor yesterday. Event though I am in a perfect health, I have been having these spasms and strain since last month. And that gives me problems and disables me when I want to exercise. Can one insulfate (sort) Soma (carisoprodol)?

I don't think you should take carisoprodol in any way other than ordered by your doctor. It is not a mild drug and you should know it has its side effects. Still, it is an efficient way to deal with muscle problems. My friend needed a muscle relaxant for similar problems and Soma really helped. I am no that sure about snorting soma and why would you take the drug in that way anyway?

People shouldn't snort anyway. you get more bio-availability of the drug ingesting it over snorting it.

Hello carver,
Hope you are doing well. Further to inform you that Carisoprodol the generic version of Soma brand is a oral muscle relaxent and should not be used as sort. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

it's a ORAL tablet with fillers. It was meant to be swallowed!