Hi im 21 years old i masterbate every day 1 time a day monday to friday sometimes 2 very rare when i tired to masterbate yesterday it was a weak erection and he dies off very fast This was the first time uselly normally he is hard and takes long to die off pls help im not sure what to do . I last had sex with 20mg cialis went 5 rounds but now im not sure if my frequent masterbathing from monday to friday is causing my problem now ?

Hey there Isaiah sorry to hear about your issue.  So the amount you masturbate is a very common amount and not typically viewed as obsessive or too much.  So I would not freak out too much. Also remember our body needs time to recharge so after we ejaculate we loose the erection and there’s usually a period of time where we can’t get an erection afterwards. This time can vary greatly from person to person.

also stress and sleep deprivation can be huge influences on your ability to get and maintain an erection... so how have things been lately? Are you in school any big changes in life or relationships?  How is your sleep? How much do you get a night on average. Once you get asleep are you able to stay asleep or do you wake up often?

All is well thanks things are good , my sleep is perfectly normal .

So do you think i need to cut down on the enjaclation i was reading up on post online if you ejaculate 5 times a week its still to much and if so you will end up with a weak erection is this true ?

Do you think i wore it out down there and it needs recovery ?

How long do you think I will recover to my full hard erction?

You can certainly try cutting back maybe giving yourself a 3-4 day break in between. Do you still wake up with morning erections? Also, when did you have 5 rounds of sex while using cialis? Can you give me more details like the duration and time in between sessions also why were you taking cialis?

No i hardly wake up with erections very rare i get those.. i last had sex 12 days ago .. my 1st session lasted me 10 min i then waited an hour but was a bit soft then i had something to eat and drink ... 2nd session 35 min 3rd session 35min 4th and 5th was the same ... on my 2nd session i came then immediately he was back up took split seconds...
My doctor gave me for those long hour sessions i stared having sex at 10 and finished of 8 in the night .

Sorry I just finished clinicals.... so that’s a lot of sex especially in one day. Did you ejaculate each time? During sex or the next day did you have any pain in your penis or testicles? Also did you gain and loose your erection in between each session or was it continuously hard for over 4 hours?

You said your doc prescribed you cialis to last longer did you come to him with a concern or what made him suggest cialis?

Thank appreciate your time ... i enjaclated 1 2 3 4 round 5 i never ... my erection was constantly very hard but it my 2 erection needed a bit more time . I told my doc i use to go four rounds naturally but i cum very quick in that 4 rounds like 15 min so he gave me this tab for special occasions...

When i do it without a pill i take long recharging .. he dies if i just rush in like a 1 and a half hour need more time ... i never was like this and also my dads genes are very poor too

Wow you’re really lucky you use to be able to go so many rounds most guys can only make it 1 . Two at the most.... having a constant erection lasting more that 4 hours can be dangerous or potentially harmful for your penis so I really wouldn’t encourage cialis at your age. If you want to last longer there are different techniques to build your stamina.

As for your recent loss of erection I’d backnoff to masturbating or sex every 3-4 days and see what happens. You may still be fine masturbating daily especially if you have a history of having 4 rounds of sex continually.... everyone has an off day with their erections here and there sonif it happens once I wouldn’t be too worried but if it’s a more regular thing I’d look into it ..... still maybe try cutting back for a couple weeks and see what happens.

Thanks my bro for your time but all this happened when i experimented with steroids but im recovering i stop over a year ago .

Steroid use might play a role. What type of steroids were you using and how long did you use them for? How big are your testicles ? Have they changed in size at all since using steroids?

Just 2 months test 250 and equibolen just 2 months and stopped when i was 20 when i was 19 i just went on test 100 for a month...

That's all it never touched it again

Ok so using testosterone based steroids can decrease the function and natural production of testosterone by your testicles which could lower libido and possibly have something to do with the changes you noticed however I wouldn’t think using for just a month would cause any major problems but you said you noticed the problem with your erection or ability to last long started after using steroids? Did your testicles change size?

Yes it started after i used it but its been a year now but i still should take out often had no problems just my 4 rounds went down too 3 and sometimes 2.
My testicular size is fine and plumpy

I also wanted to find out cialis 20 mg will it lose it potency over time?
i take it every 1st or 2 month not all the time or would i need something stronger ?