I've been having the same problem for months now. I went from having rock hard erections every day (and usually throughout the day) to barely being able to get erection. Sometimes not at all. I used just have a single thought and I was hard in 10 seconds.

It all happened about 6 months ago. One day I had masturbated and then all the problems with my erections started. all my morning erections stoped ( I get them sometimes now but their still soft). I don't even having erotic dreams anymore and I used to have them all the time.

I went to a Urologist twice and had all the tests, but he said couldn't detect anything wrong? I'm not fat or anything. In fact, I workout all the time and I'm only 26 years old. Have I just masturbated too much? Is there such a thing?

There have been two times however where my erections seemed to return back to normal only for a short period. One I had fell asleep in the middle of the day and woke up to find that my penis was fully erect, but then it quickly went away. The other time was in the morning When I got up, I had noticed that my erections was back to normal and stayed that way throughout most of the day, but then went back to limp again.

Those two times were months ago. and since then, it hasn't went back to normal even for a short period of time.

I'm sorry to go on and on, but I've just been very frustrated.

It is possible that if you have weak erections that you could be stressed, especially if your urologist was unable to find anything wrong with you. Has anything changed in your life recently that might affect your performance or anything? Perhaps that might help, because without an underlying cause, that is usually the case. In the meantime, cardio sometimes helps with erections. Or you could talk to your doctor about taking something to help you get hard. Either way, good luck to you. Let us know about your recovery.