I am a 30 year old male and I have always had strong sexual stamina. I am rather large (dont know if has anything to do with) and simply needed visual stimulation to achieve a hard, long lasting erection that was sometimes difficult to masturbate away in the dry times (which Im still experiencing. I had some surgery in 2005 on my testicles to remove sarcoidosis granuloma. the doctor entered my left testicle thru my abdomen and my right thru my scrotum. I took some prednisone to remove granuloma from my lungs for about four months. Even though I wasnt having any actual sex, my erections recovered just as strong as I remember, until about maybe a year ago. Since I havent been sexually active much, I have only masturbation as a measure of reference, but the difference would only be negligible--I could always have actual sex much longer, as I was much more excited, but getting an erection was never difficult, and sometimes getting rid of it required masturbation twice, once minutes after the first time if I were unable to have sex. I was massively sexually frustrated for a very long time, and long lasting erections were something I just thought might be a natural part of that. At some point, I experienced a pain in my penis during an erection- not a heavy incapacitating pain, but enough to break my concentration and lose my erection-- around the head of my penis. It happend maybe twice in a row. I also had a pain in my lower abdominal area, again not very severe pain, but during erection and enough to warrant my attention. At the time in question I thought maybe it came from sexual tension and too much masturbation required to releive it -- at least once a day, and sometimes 3 to 4 times in one day. But I was living at home where there is no sex, so I couldnt stop myself from doing it.. fast forward to now, whereas I used to wake up with a full or near full erection every morning, this is no longer the case. most mornings I am completely flaccid. If I masturbate, my erection is rather weak (pale in comparison to before) and If I masturbate, I only reach full erection at the point just before ejaculatiing (which comes much faster but still shoots pretty strong) my erection used to be strong enough to hold up a towel, I wouldnt even try that now. I used to be able to maintain erection for a good while even through distractions. Instead of the head getting stiff first and automatically pushing my foreskin back, and being the last part to go back to flaccid state, its the opposite-- by the time the head is fully hard, thats about It. I hope I have not damaged myself irreverssibly. I think I may have priapism. I am curved, and though I dont think Its abnormal (neither have any sexual partners) I am not a doctor and dont know what is normal and what is not. My erections are slower to onset and quicker to "deflate", without the vigorous thump thump action on the way up, and the more gradual "deflate" on the way down. Also, my muscles that make me ejaculate( seem to be between my scrotum and anus) seem to want to start "throbbing" sooner, not as if it were voluntary before, but in a much more involuntary manner now, much earlier after initial exitement. I do smoke cigarettes, (Maybe a pack a week or less, In the process of quiiting) and I smoked marijuana for about 10 years. I hope I do not have priapism. I know this is a long read but I wanted to be as detailed as possible. Please help any way you can. **********

**edited by moderator**emails not allowed**

After breaking up with my girlfriend, i started masterbating up to 7 times a day everyday for a good 6 months or so. Now I'm facing the same issues as you but I'm only 18. /I pretty f*****g scarred tho.

I have a similar problem to the OP. I recently recovered from an STD infection, probably Trichomoniasis. During the infection and since, I have had a very soft glans, even when my corpora cavernosa are very hard. Masturbation irritates my urethra and the skin on my glans so that both can be painful for up to a week afterwards. I have seen several doctors, and they're all stumped. The links below also discuss similar issues, but all are inconclusive:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/Solid_Erection_but_Glans_is_soft_t126894.html

Has anyone actually recovered from anything like this?

**edited by moderator**

(followup to previous post)

I was positively diagnosed with Peyronie's Disease via ultrasound during induced erection. I am now being treated with

1) daily low dose PDE5 inhibitor (Viagra 1/4 tab)
2) L-arginine
3) Vitamin E 800 IU
4) Trental

scslimm, I suggest you see a urologist who specializes in Peyronie's Disease. The sooner you start treatment the better.

Hey how is that working for you? Those pills they put you on.

Hi. I was wondering what how many mg (milligrams) of L arginine did you take. Also, how much of a low dose of PDE5 inhibitor did you take. You have in parentheses "Viagra 1/4 tab". Does that mean you cut the pill or do they come in 1/4 sizes? Lastly, how many mg of Trental did you take? I would really like to know the specifics of each supplement. Thank you so much for your time.