ive been on aviane for 3 months now and i havent got my peroid and im on the second day of my white pills what could be causing this

I have been using Aviane and my periods became rather hectic in the first few months. I was worried as well but my doctor told me not to worry and that hormones would do this to a beginner.
I used to miss one period and then have some minor bleedings and spotting in between periods which was so annoying, so I had to go around with pads and stuff.

I am not quite clear with your post if this is the first time you missed your period (during the 3 months time) or you haven’t had a period ever since you started using Aviane.

Have you been using back-up protection in the first week when you started the pills? Was there a time that you didn’t take the pills at the right time or you missed a pill or two?

I mean, there are only two options-it is either hormones or you got pregnant, which shouldn’t have occurred if you took the pills as ordered.

ive been on it 3 months but the first month i skipped right to the second pack with out a period then a week before the 2nd packs period i had a light period so i decided just to keep having a period every month and this month it hasnt came