How long should you take AVIANE before experiencing unprotected sex?

7 full days of use, not missing a pill or taking it late =)

Hello, I have been on Aviane for about 9 months now. I missed taking a pill while having unprotected sex. The next day i took the pill at regular times and I was fine. The next two days i forgot to take the pill again after having unprotected sex. This time i started bleeding, just lightly the first day, while on the orange active pills. I start the green pills in two days, and im still bleeding very lightly, even though past two days i have made sure i took the pill, since i been bleeding light i haven't had sex. Could I be pregnant?

i've been taking Aviane for 7 months now. and when i was on the pills that make you on your period i had unprotected sex and my boyfriend did ejaculate in me and im scared i might be pregnant and it is possible to get pregnant if you are on your period its just really low..

and i was taking these pills for only like a month or 2 and my boyfriend ejaculated in me and i still havent gotten pregnant.. and im 14 so its quite a scaree for him and i...

I started AVIANE birth control and i just started my second week of month 2. My dr said I should wait about 3 months before the pills take effect but my boyfriend and I couldn't wait that long. He didn't ejaculate but there was pre cum...can I get pregnant from that?

Pre cum is ejaculate and it does contain sperm. Just in small amounts. Yes, you can get pregnant