Hello. I'm 25 year old female and I'm interested in finding out some information about one birth control method.
You see, just recently my boyfriend and I were discussing about birth control and we have decided to try with some pills for a while. He has used condom all the time and now it’s my turn face some of my responsibilities. I don’t know anything about this because I have never really used any of these pills. I know only that one of the best is some Aviane pill and that all of my friends are recommending it. So please, if somebody knows maybe more about this-feel free to write about it?

Hello. I'm using this pill for over then a year and that’s why I think I can help you providing you some extra information about it.
Like almost every other pill on the market, Aviane contains a combination of hormones that is used to prevent ovulation. Beside this hormonal effect it has one another very valuable effect- it cause the cervical mucous to thicken, which makes it harder for sperm to move toward the uterus, and they prevent the attachment of an egg to the uterus. There is one very important thing you should know about this drug- take your pill at the same time every day because each dose should come no more than 24 hours after the last dose. If you don’t –it will not be able to protect you from pregnancy 100%.