My first question is approximately how exact do I have to be when taking the pill everyday as far as what time (e.g. within a few minutes, half hour, a few hours)?

Second, after my first month on Aviane, is it safe to have unprotected sex at any time of the month with my boyfriend cumming inside me, or are there specific times throughout the month I should use protection? We have never done this before, and we are really excited to try it as long as it's safe.

I know I may seem paranoid, but I am a newcomer to the pill, and pregnancy really isn't an option right now. Thanks all!

i was just talking to my doctor and she said to take it during the same time everyday as close as possible and to not have unprotected sex until 1 1/2 to 2 months after taking it without missing days.

According to the pamphlet included with your pills, the drug is effective after the first 7 days of use; no need to wait 1 1/2 to 2 months.

My doctor said to wait one 'cycle', I guess that means one month.

You only have to wait one week, just to let your body adjust to the hormonal change. the way that aviane works is to prevent the sperm from attaching to the egg.

you wont get pregnant. I used to let my boyfriend cum inside of me all the time. make sure you're consistent and do not miss any pills! also, if you're paranoid..it does help to track your ovulation. it's actually a lot more difficult to get pregnant than people think.

so track your ovulation, take the pill at the same time everyday, and have fun girl!

I talked to a doctor today and apparently Aviane is not effective in preventing preganancy and many people have gotten pregnant while taking it I would change pills if I were you.