Since I was 20, I started with the symptom that I still have, after almost 25 years. I was always thinking it is caused by hard work, but now I started to doubt. Lately I stopped with hard working but back pain is still present. I would like to know why I have this back pain running my life. Can you give me any advice how to discover and treat this condition?

Well, there are different causes for such a wide term as back pain is. My recommendation is to visit your doctor. He will make some exams, and tell you exact cause of back pain. Only after this, he will be able to help you with some treatment. The best diagnose method I could recommend you is discogram. This procedure is a test to determine the anatomical source of low back pain for patients. That is most frequently used to determine if degenerative disc disease is the cause of a patient’s back pain. As the discogram injection is not for treatment of pain, a steroid is not injected. However, sometimes a discographer will inject lidocaine into the disc to decrease the pain of this procedure. Often, after the discogram is completed, a CT scan is performed to check the anatomy of the disc. I think you could perform this method to diagnose your problem and find cause of you back pain.