Hello!
I need some information! Did anyone experience bad health side effects from manatech?

I did not experience nothing from manatech, no bad nor good side effects.
Regards!

I started taking Manatech almost a year and a half ago, while I was still pregnant with my daughter. I have not experienced any bad side effects. Quite the contrary! I have not been sick except once while taking manatech. The one time that I did get sick, three people that I had very close contact with got sick first. They were sick for three or four weeks. I however was only sick for one week. My daughter who is now 14 months old continues to get the manatech via breast milk. SHE HAS NOT ONCE BEEN SICK.

I have no bad comments to make about the mannatech company. In fact I am proud to say that my son (11) has been taking mannatech for the past 4 months and has not had any sickness even though everyone else in my family has been sick (not taking it). He was in fact before sick often. He is a wrestler and is exposed to all kinds of virus's on the mat and illnesses from close contact with other children who are sick. But has had his best wrestling season ever and is never sick!!
My 16 year old has also added himself to the list of mannatech and is doing amazing, never sick and runs 50+ miles a week....I could go on and on, and now I am a faithful mannatech taker,and have been feeling great and going to the gym 3-4 times a week....lots more energy and mental clarity!
TO ALL WHO DIS THIS COMPANY, YOU PROBABLY ARE NOT TAKING IT FAITHFULLY, OR EXERCISING....IT WORKS IF YOU GIVE IT TIME,AND WORK WITH IT!!!
MOM OF 3

Whether it is Manatech or Manuretech! Our body needs vitamins and supplements to function effectively. I don't know any in my peers that eats perfectly accourding to the food groups that our body would need to work and communicate efficiency with each other. This is why we need to supplement our diet with vitamins and minerals. It is like a car, we don't realy need the high Octane to run but over time you can feel the difference expecially if you car is rated to run on high octane. Does our body needs the vitamins and supplements? Well for me absolutely! but again the choice is up to you. I personally will not compromise my health and I will use all the aids I can get my hands on to keep my engine running effeciency. CARBOHYDRATES is important for ENERGY while PROTEINS for growth and healing. To get these nutrients, MILK is the Number once source for CARB and the doctor is right by saying an Apple a day would keep them away! The best sources for proteins are Brand and Cereal products, Dairy products, Dried beans, Eggs, Meat, Fish, and Poultry. Ohps in closing, Please drink 8 Glasses of Water Daily.

You are what you Eat!!!

My dad had prostate cancer for 15+ years, and used Melaleuca products, and the cancer didn't grow, spread, or get worse. A Carl Wintiker (sp?) in Albuqurque NM told him to take Manatech to "CURE HIS CANCER!", but he had to stop taking the Melaleuca, which he did, (BTW Melaleuca was around 120.00 a month,and Manatech was 320.00) I didn't catch what was happening right away. In 6 months my dad dies, lost weight, could,t eat, hurt al the time......... I'm sure there are some benifits from Manatech, but ,,,,,,,,?

Mannatech doesn't say it will cure cancer, but it does say it will give you

certain vitamins and minerals that our body needs for proper function.

Which it gives you.

Besides which product is 320??? Haven't found it yet, and I take just about

all of them.