I did do the 30 day - well I started it. I am a healthy 40 yr old. I eat well, I do a normal amount of junk. I excersize daily. I tried the 30 day just to maybe feel better and cleanse and lose 5 pounds. I did the 1st 4 days. I was tired beyond belief, groggy and just spacey. On the 5th day I had some bizarre reaction. I was freezing and could not get warm. I followed the program exactly. My condition worsened. I was shivering with cold, I was exhausted and couldn't sleep, I felt worse than I have ever felt. It is a marketing scam and if anyone thinks otherwsie they are foolish. Try some Slimfast and do your own fast a couple days in between, you'll save money and be better off.

I couldn't agree more with you. I am against any types of fat burning supplements which are causing various side effects. The only way to lose excessive weight and to stay healthy and to avoid any consequences.

What type of exercises are your favorites?  Do you workout every day the same group of muscles or you have some program you are following?
And do you keep record of the results or you are just relaxed and enjoying in exercising because you know you are doing something good for yourself.

And adjusting your diet? Was it hard or you didn't change anything? And one more time I must say that you should be proud of yourself because you are doing things on a harder but better way and in the end you will be feeling and looking great. And people who are not trying enough will maybe consider to change something after reading this.

feelinggood wrote:

My father in law went on the program and had a similar reaction. He said he was scared for his life. He never felt so weak. He turned yellow and had black stools. Stopped it after the second day.

I"ve been doing Isagenix for a year and a half now and I have never looked or felt better. in my life. Some people have a reaction to Niacin. A vitamin that is in the cleanse and the accelerator. There are a small percentage that have that reaction. If it were a marketing scam, why do they offer money back guarantee? I don't think it is fair that you call this a scam based on one experience. These products have helps many people lose over 100lbs and give them their life back. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience but there are so many more people other than you that have had a great experience, including myself. For me it's a lifestyle. For the past year and half I've been drinking my shakes and cleansing every other month. I lost 40lbs without exercising because I had had a car accident and the injuries I sustained prevented me to do so. Now I work out and the results are amazing. I can't get this from just eating clean. You get all the nutrition your body needs. If you think Slim Fast is going to do that for you, knock yourself out. You get what you pay for! Have a great day folks! Don't knock Isagenix 'til you try it! It has changed many lives for the better!

Could it be you were detoxing? I've heard of other people going through different types of detox programs have a hard time at the very beginning of detoxing. It passes as the toxins leave your body.

Ditto I LOVE Isagenix SO MUCH

Unless you are detoxing after alcohol or opiate addiction there is no reason for your body to react in this way.

I am a physician currently treating a young man who was on this diet prior to coming in to the hospital. I am writing this as I scour the internet to learn more about the possible issues. No other heatlh problems in this young man.

He is now in multi system organ failure for unclear reasons and is fighting for his life (looks grim at this time). There is general concern among the physicians that this product may have had, in some way, contributed to his present state, although we cannot explain it at current. Recommend anyone reading this post to be VERY, VERY careful with this and other such weight loss supplements.

Dear Dr., if you have no proof that the person is in such a critical state due to using "Isagenix", which you do not clearly name, then you should note post such statements at all. The medications given By doctors can cause more side effects than any nutritional or weight loss program than any I have heard of. Have you not listened or read the prescription's "side effects" to the DRUGS you prescribe? Drugs medicate an illness, not cure it, and the chances taken with the side effects warning is dangerous in itself. I am not saying that drugs are not necessary or helpful, but only in absolute situations. The best resolution is to get our bodies back to a healthy state so it can fight disease with its' own immune system. Go as natural as possible!
Isagenix is a cleansing product at the cellular level so that we can create an environment for healthy cells. Do the research for yourself before believing what you read from an others experience and, I agree with the comments in detoxing. Sometimes our bodies are so toxic that we do feel lethargic and sickly because of the cleansing process, which is why it is sooo important to drink lots of water to clean out those toxins. Isagenix may not be for everyone, but neither is slimfast or some other product. The best is to find what works for you, but please do your research first; look for the most organic and natural way, not just a weight loss program, but a restorative healthy method. My health/my body is worth spending my hard earned money on so I will look for the vitamins, enzymes, and minerals that are the cleanest to put Into it and not weigh that against the cost. I am worth it!! I mean , let's face it, we buy iPhones for $600 and it gives us nothing but convenience, or big screen TVs for $1000 just to stare at it!! Spend the money on yourself to GET HEALTY, GET STRONG!

I have been on this product for going on my 3rd day. The first day was hard I had a headache and was tired most of the day. The second day I woke up earlier and felt much better than I would normally feel. I noticed as the second day went on I was in a better mood. No headache and all the cravings I had the day before were mostly gone. It clearly states and your coach is suppose to tell you this is that you are to do 5 shake days before you do a cleanse day so there is nutritional support for that cleanse day. The person that recommended this product has there masters in Nutrition. This is a all natural product. All of its ingredients come from fruits vegetables and herbs. I know several people that took this product and live by it. My food intake prior to this was all take out and sugar beverages. Im sorry but I have spoke with 2 doctors about this product and they clearly said this product can not put someone into organ failure. There is a bigger issue with that persons body before they took this product. The human body can go a day with out eating and this product allows you to have a meal with nutritional support all day.

This is what happens when you cleanse your body of toxins your body doesn't know what to do with itself. If you feel Ill they normally suggest to stick with just the two shakes and a meal with no cleansing. And when you say you were following it 100% what exactly were you doing. Also if you are on medication you should always check side effects and reactions because that could have caused the cold effect. However if you were an avid coffee drinker and quit cold turkey you could have been having some withdrawal problems.

I am on the 25th day of the 30 day program. About 2.5 weeks ago, I developed the beginning of a skin rash. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was. It did not respond to anti-histamines or Cortaid cream. It spread, and was so severe I finally went to see a doctor. I had suspected that it may be hot tub folliculitis since I got into my roommate's hot tub around the same time it developed. I am on my 9th day of antibiotics and it is getting better, but still persists and has changed in nature, from a burning itch to a more general itch, with less severe-looking irritation at the follicles. I was always a little skeptical that it was folliculitis since if you google it, the cases that come up are much more pronounced and "angry" looking reactions than mine ever was, plus my roommates are extremely careful of maintaining the pH levels in the hot tub. It did cross my mind early on that I was having a niacin reaction, but then when I remembered that I'd been in the hot tub, I chose to believe that that was it. Well, last night I finally decided to stop Isagenix for one day to see if it would make a difference. It's only 4pm today and I already feel that the reaction is retreating. One might think it's the antibiotics, but I don't think so. The antibiotics should have taken care of even an extreme case of folliculitis by the 5-6th day, when I'm on day. I am almost 100% convinced that this reaction was caused by Isagenix. I wanted to post in case someone else out there is having a similar reaction. I will be seeking a full refund. Too bad though, I did like the system and did not have any other adverse reactions, but this skin itch is just horrible.

Woops, I should also say that I am 35, female, and in very good health otherwise. I wanted to shed 5-10 pounds but will be doing it the normal way....reduced portion sizes, the correct mix of proteins, healthy fats, and carbohydrates, and of course, exercise.

I have also developed a rash and was using it he 30 day program. I can't point to anything else. I don't want to blame any product or ingredient yet, but I seem to be in a similar situation. No hot tub for me though.

Hi, I have just read your story and I can relate to you. I was on Isagenix 2 years ago. After my second child, it was hard to loose weight and this program has helped me a lot. However, i have since developed a rash on my left foot and my hands. After a number of doctors and lots of money spent nothing worked. Since then I have done my own research. I have developed what is called pustular psoriasis. This is now being triggered by certain foods I eat such as potato, lots of yeast or food coloring. The one way to control is steroid cream and antihistamines. I love the product and it has really helped me but unfortunately i was unlucky one that has since developed a skin condition that will never go away. May be you could see a doc about this skin condition and possibly rule it out.