Hi. I'm 47 year old women and beside the fact that I'm diagnosed diabetic, I have big problems with overweight.
You know how this can be dangerous because it is very difficult to control my blood sugar with all that fat in my blood.
So, I must reduce my weight imidiately.
I'm not interested in those “classic” diets because they can change my hormonal status and make things just worse.
Is there any diet supplements which are mend to be used by diabetics?
Thanks!

You are right- diabetics should never use some of these diets which are not specified to be used by diabetics.
I don’t know did you hear about some very good and very easy to use diet products by Melaleuca?
It is based on several products rich in vitamins and minerals, preventative health supplements, and nutritional foods.
It is proven that diabetics can use these products.
Some of those products are delicious baked bars, some very tasty Attain Shakes and many others.
Like I said, it is vary tasty but also filled with most absorbable nutrient forms and provides only the research-recommended therapeutic dose.