Hi, i recently lost my virginity about two weeks ago, after losing it i was bleeding for about four to five days (not horribly though). Also everytime i went to go to the bathroom it would hurt to pee but that only lasted for a little while. Then I started having to go constantly to where i couldnt hold it and it just came suddenly everytime no warning at all and then when i went to go i only had like a drop that came out it happened like about ten times a day and it felt like i had a full load of water in me but like i said only a drop came out and i could barely hold it for even two minutes. can you please tell me if there is something wrong because my boyfriend did go in at first without a condom i gues to like open me up and then he went and got a condom so please tell me if something is at all wrong? Are some kind of symptoms after losing virginity possible?  thank you 8-|

Hi there!

The symptoms you mentioned remind me of urinary tract infection-UTI.
This condition can be triggered in women after sexual intercourse in cases when men are infected with chlamydia trachomatis or mycoplasma hominis-bacteria.

Urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the opening of the urethra and multiply in the urinary tract. Urinary tract infections develop first in the lower urinary tract (urethra, bladder) and then, if not treated, can progress to the upper urinary tract (ureters, kidneys).

Your symptoms indicate lower part infection. Don’t take my words for granted, I am not expert, you had better have that checked with gynecologist or urologist.

In case you have developed this condition, you will be probably given some antibiotics.

UTI is not considered to be a sexually transmitted disease although some of the bacteria can reach urinary tract that way.

this is happening to me right now except for longer

Go to the doctor and get something to treat it - it left alone, UTI can cause problems with your kidneys

Okay so I recently lost my virginity to a man i love so very much. I am scared cause it was like on december 2nd and it is now the 22nd of december and im still having stomach aches but no bleeeding..Is this suposed to happen? what does thi mean? am i pregnant?

the first time i had sex we used a codom but the other times we didnt and today is the day for me to start my period and my stomach is cramping like it never has before. it mostly hurts in the middle area. i tried to wait at least til i was 18 before i did anything but i thought i had found the right guy. i did manage not to do anything with my last boyfriend but i couldnt do the same with this one. my boyfriend and i are still together after a month and i figured he would dump me after the first time but he didnt. i am sooo embaressed :$

i just want to know if my period is supposed to be late after my first time, and am i technically still a virgin since i didnt bleed afterwards so i guess my "cherry" wasnt popped

Just because you didn't bleed doesnt mean anything, I didn't bleed either.

It just means that your hymen was already torn probably from using tampons or harsh excercise.

i lost my virginity about 2 weeks ago.
my boyfriend and didn't always use a condom but i'm on yaz birth control
but he never ejactulated inside of me
i started having burning and itching a few days later
my friend said it was normal after your first time
then i started my period like normal but now it's been over a week since i started my period
and now i'm having brown viginal fluid like spotting i guess.
my parents cannot find out about me losing my virginity.
thanks so much for any help!

i lost my virginity about 4 days ago.
we didnt have sex very long considering i was drunk and realized what i was doing was wrong.
after, i had got up and went to the bathroom. I hurt but i didnt bleed,.
a couple hours later, i got up and went to the bathroom again and i had a brown discharge. it wasnt very much, almost like i was spotting and when i peed it burned very bad.
Is this normal?

Burning and itching,brown spotting.
You should go to a clinic sounds like symptoms of gonnereah or chlymidia

I just lost mine today and I didn't bleed which I was surprised BC my bf is thick. It does hurt with the first few thrust but after it just felt good....and I'm 15

If I were you I would go see my doctor and see if a shot or birth control pills can help you.