i have this small lump, the size of a small pea, on the inner lips of my vigina. it hurts when i press it and sometimes hurts while walking. i dont want to go to the doctor about it or tell my parents. i've looked online and it seems i may have a Bartholin's cyst.
if so, how long does is take to go away and will it get any bigger before it pops?

please help me
from a worried teen x

Hi, I also suspect that i might have bartholin cyst, mine about the size of the tip of my finger. I have tried squeezing it as i tot it was a pimple or a bite from insect. I am only 19 this year, and i have never have any sex before but other place online just ask me to stop having sex which i didn't at all before.

Hi I am also experincing this kind of issue right now. im afraid to tell my mom about it. I guess the best thing we should do is to see a doctor. Tell ur bestfriend about it and amde plans with her to go with u to see the doctor after finding about the result u should tell ur parents about it. Im planning to do this next week. Goodluck xx