i just noticed about 2 days ago that one part of my vagina was unusually tender. it feels like a small ball inside my vagina and when you slight push on it, it feels like a bruise. please help me! what is it? is it serious? im scared

I have a small ball like lump protruding from my vagina and I am very worried and too embarrassed to go to my doctor. Can you give me any ideas of what it might be.

i too have this lump and am worried about it. i am embarrassed to go to the doctor as well. i was looking for things that could tell me what it was and i came across this website that said it sounds like a vaginal cyst. so that could be it but i really have no idea. i think i might have to suck it up and just go to the doctor....

go to the doctor....u might get a happy surprise

I had the same problem.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

What you have ( a lump in vagina) is probably a Bartholin cyst. On each side of the vaginal opening there are Bartholin's glands which secrete fluid to lubricate the vagina. At times their openings become obstructed causing fluid to accumulate in the gland, resulting in relatively painless swelling (can cause pain during sex) called a Bartholin cyst. 

Yes it goes in then comes out ,,I'm very scare ,what is that

I found a ballon type ball in my vagina,it goes up and at time I feel it in my vagina. What can it be

It is most likely your cervix. It can come down because of weak vaginal muscles. You should get it checked out and may be prescribed physical therapy. Hope this helps.

I am 45 and a lump has come out from right side of vegina lips. What is that

What is that do suggest me