I am 16 years old and about two weeks ago I found a lump on my vagina. It is purple in colour and really hurts if something rubs against it. It is really hard like someone just put a boiled sweet under my skin. It is about the size of a grape, which is rather large if I do say so myself. It's not a spot and can't be popped or anything. I thought it would go away and it hasn't yet.

Any help? :c
Oh and I haven't been having sexual intercourse. c:

The size of a grape?! I doubt it's normal, and it's not something that you can fix yourself. You should make an appointment with a doctor or gynecologist immediately. It could be a Bartholin's Gland Cyst, but we need a doctor to tell you that. If a cyst becomes infected, it fills with pus, and becomes firm, swollen, and very painful, making it difficult for a woman to sit, walk or have intercourse. With proper care, a Bartholin's gland cyst can clear up in a few days to a few weeks. I hope this will help.