I'm 21, almost 22. Female. Never had any health problems in my life until this spring when I started getting more fatigue and nausea than usual, then came down with some sort of virus that consisted of pain in my ribs and back, low fever, fatigue, nausea and vomiting, lightheadedness, and headaches. Got over that in 8 or 9 days, then started feeling bad again two weeks later but with more stomach problems. For a while I was waking up with horrible nausea every morning and vomiting. Never really had diarrhea. I couldn't eat and lost 15 pounds really quickly. After a couple weeks it started to be more off and on, I had good days and bad days. Felt dizzy and lightheaded most of the time though, and still couldn't eat like normal for a while. 

Later in the summer I started getting a little better but still had digestive issues, only instead of not being able to eat I have felt the need to eat at least every two hours or I get lightheaded. I usually feel worse during the day and better/more active at night. I have severe gas which gets very painful sometimes (belching but I honestly wish it would come out the other end!)

The GI issues aren't the only thing. I have anxiety, heart palpitations, less of a tolerance for caffeine (used to be a caffeine junkie, now can barely drink any), feel like my brain's about to shut off sometimes, sleeping from early morning to late afternoon.

I have been tested for thyroid problems (TSH on the lower end of normal, T4 on the higher end), lyme disease, H pylori, ANA antibodies, celiac disease, and had complete blood count with differential, iron, B12, sodium, potassium checked. My calcium is very slightly high but parathyroid hormone is normal. I have Epstein-Barr virus in my blood but not an active infection.

Please help... this is ruining my life.

Hi there!!  I would love to visit with you about your health concerns and quality of life!!  Since you are a guest...I cannot msg you privately. Are you able to click on my green icon box to send me a msg?  I look forward to the opportunity of connecting with you to share some information that may be useful.  Have a GREAT day.

Sincerely,

justmendp

Thanks. I'm not seeing a way to message you since it says you're an unregistered member (or maybe it's just saying I am) but if you want you can email me at

***post is edited by moderator ***private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi there. I would like to reach out to you and learn more about this. How can we connect? I would love to help if I can.

I'm registered now so feel free to send me a message. Thanks.