Hi, I suffer from severe pain due to arthritis, my spine hurts all the time. I even wake up at night and I can’t find a position for sleep. What are the best mattresses for arthritis sufferers?

Hi, I know how difficult it is to find a position in which your body doesn’t hurt and you can relax and get asleep. You need to choose a mattress that alleviates pressure points on your body. Your bed shouldn’t be too firm, since it creates uncomfortable pressure points. If you are discomforted and excessively toss and turn, you can not get any pain relief and recuperation.
What you need is a mattress of adjustable firmness mattress to minimize pressure points, where you feel severe pain. There are mattresses with dual air chambers, so each side can be independently adjusted and partners choose individually level of comfort and firmness.