What can you tell me about Tempur-pedic mattresses? Are they any good? I have back pain and can’t find good one. I heard about this one, but I am not sure what to do. Any info?

I bought a Classic Tempur-pedic mattress about a year ago and for the first three months, I enjoyed the mattress. But after I have had constant back pain and when I called to complain, they told me to change position. This just changed the position of the pain. I think the mattress is not for me and a waste of $.

What is the best mattress for arthritis pain
i suffer from rheumatoid arthritis .
ronald aitken..

I have had chronic back pain for over 10 years. and had a tempurpedic type (not sure what kind) for 5 now and it is a lot more comfortable for me. It took a while to get used to and it can be hard to roll over in but it helps with not putting pressure on my shoulders and hips since I sleep on my side. I definitely miss my bed when I'm away. would buy another one.
note.... don't use heat packs while sleeping in them they tend to leave a depression after lots of nights of using them.

I've tried memory foam mattresses in the past and they've always worked - although it was on doctors orders so it may be different for other people. Consult your doctor/specialist and they'll tell you what's the best option.

I personally recommend the Select Comfort air mattress. We've had one for about three years now and I've never found anything that beats it for comfort. Never any back problems since purchasing it.