I don't want to shell out all the money for a tummy tuck but I have already discovered that eating less does not help me lose enough weight. The only thing that I have not tried yet is a weight loss pill. You know what I am talking about, those diet pills you can buy online, or at the pharmacy. What is the best diet weight loss pill out there? Which weight loss pill will guarantee to get rid of some of my fat?

Bump, I also want to know the answer to this. I am a 21 yo male that runs 3 miles in 30 min & works out for an hour and ahalf four times a week. I am vegan and I eat healthy three times a day. I avoid excessive eating of junkfood & Bread/chips. For the life of me I cant lose fat weight! Been going at it for 6 months now. Please help me:)

Well, I have products that can help you. There is everything from fat binding to cut sugar cravings. Also, I have a meal replacement shake that has only 160 calories, 18g of protein, and 10g of fiber. Something you should buy as well is the cleansing/detox. You can lose more than 10pds easy when you use the cleansing system. It won't hurt to go and check it out for yourself.

Primary Benefits
• Contains 27 herbal extracts to provide thorough, comfortable intestinal cleansing and purification

• Provides the perfect gastrointestinal cleanse to start any nutritional regimen

• Contains key ingredients such as cascara, frangula, prunes, pineapple, papain, and bromelain

Complete Gastrointestinal Cleanse

Fibre System Plus is formulated to provide a thorough ten-day cleanse for your gastrointestines. This natural formula gently combines both cleansing herbs and digestive enzymes for safe and effective digestive system support.

For more information and to buy the products, please visit:

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Im not looking to do a cleanse. was hoping far a solution that would speed up my metabolism etc. I don't over eat so the only conclusion I can drew is that my body is staring every bit of nutrition it can :-(

Well, I mean we have a product that work with your metabolism. The prodcut is called Citri-Shape. This is what is does:

Primary Benefits

• Features Hydroxycitric acid (HCA) to inhibit fat storage and burn body fats as fuel

• Includes a Vitamin B complex to promote healthy energy levels

• Contains no artificial stimulants and is caffeine free

Herbal and Fruit Extracts to Suppress the Appetite

Citri-Shape helps control your appetite by utilizing an effective fruit extract from Asia called garcinia cambogia. It is an excellent option for individuals who want an effective non-thermogenic product. Citri-Shape works with your metabolism, helping you look and feel great.

I hope this helps.

Throw me a link, I'd be happy to look at it.

Also, what have you found works best combined with diet & exercise to get rid of adipose tissue?

Hi,I am vegan and I eat healthy three times a day. I avoid excessive eating of junkfood & Bread/chips. For the life of me I cant lose fat weight! Been going at it for 6 months now. :-P