Hi, I want to leave out sugar from my diet , so I want to know more about Splenda.

Splenda is a perfect replacement and alternative for sugar which is having less calories and carbohydrates. That is what they say, but I love sugar I must say. It does miracles for people with diabetes. But I heard it has some side effects like diarrhea, less red blood cells and enlarged liver and kidneys. Well that is it. I still think that sugar rocks.

Splenda as well as other artificial sweetners are NOT safe and healthy as the marketing company wants yout to believe. Many of these sweetners have been linked to causing diabetes and other health issues (including symptoms of MS). You can do a lot of research on the truth about these sweetners on the internet. If you are looking for a natural and very safe product, try Stevia (a product you can find in natural healthfood stores). Stevia is an herb that is much sweeter then actual sugar so little goes a long way. You can also cook/bake with this product without the "breakdown" you get from Splenda or other artificial sweetners. These artificial sweetners are chemically made (with chemicals added) and some even have "chlorine" added or used in the coloring - would you want that in your body????