I am on sleeping pills for more than 4 months now. And I wonder is over dosing on sleeping pills possible for I have started taking an increased sleeping pill dose on my own and would like to hear something about over dosing on sleeping pills. The thing is that even though I use sleeping pills it happens sometime I still can't fall asleep and the whole day after sleeping night I feel terrible. Why is that?

It is why that's how sleeping works. Instead of making you feel better they could make you pretty much feel miserable and sleepy through all the day and so tired that you are not able to do your job properly. And over dosing on sleeping pills is common in persons that takes too much of them hoping it won’t harm them but it would make them fall asleep easier. But the things are not going that way. And if you ask me – I also was on sleeping pills for some time and have figured out it is so wrong way for falling asleep. First you risk getting over dosed and the sleeping over dose effects could be stop of hearth working and even death. And the worse thing it won't help you have a quality sleep it could only cause you tiredness and fatigue and even constant headaches. I now instead of taking sleeping pills take a couple of milk before bedtime-it really helps, and avoid drinking coffee and alcohol before bedtime and also avoid smoking.

YOU NEED TO SEE THE DR. AND ASK FOR LUNEATAN ITS AN GREAT SLEEP AID AND IT WORKS ALL NIGHT AND YOU DO NOT HAVE AN HUNG OVER IN THE MORNING ,SO MY FRIEND GET OFF THE OVER THE C.PILLS AND SEE AN DR.NOW! :) :) :)