I am on YAZ and have recently started taking Mega-T Green Tea weight loss supplement. My question is this...Does diet pills affect birth control?? Specifically the ones I have mentioned??

How has this been working for you?

I'm taking yaz as well, and recently bought the mega t green tea pills...is it okay to take both?

Know what? It's still advisable to consult your family physician before taking any medicines or any pills for that matter. For better results on weight loss, proper diet and exercise are always recommended. And others take fruits and veggies or some supplements that's rich in resveratro! which aid them on losing those extra pounds.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Well,
If you ask your doctor I think that he will most likely say that this is a dangerous mixture. The thing is that this is not impossible but you really have to be informed first and you have to be very prepared to do everything that is need to be done. The best thing is to read the instructions on the label and see if the medications have any intersections with other pills, such as birth control pills. If you find good birth control pills and you choose good diet pills I think that you won’t have too much trouble in the process of weight loss and birth control. I hope this helped.
All the best,
Nelie