I'm 45 year old female and recently I have experienced some symptoms that worried me a lot!
About two weeks ago I saw blood in my urine. You can even imagine how frightened I was when I saw this. I was terrified.
I spoke with one of my hi school friend who is doctor and he told me that causes of this can be very benign like some infection but also that even a cancer can cause this, especially bladder cancer. So, I was wondering could anybody provide me some details about this terrible condition! Thanks!

Well, as you probably know, you can't do much just sitting and writing about it. You have to contact your urologist and do some necessary tests to be sure what is going out with you.
I will tell you some details about bladder cancer symptoms.
I'm sorry to say but the most common first symptom of bladder cancer is blood in the urine called hematuria.
Bladder cancer symptoms may vary from person to person.
There are also some other symptoms like pain and burning on urination, a sense of incomplete emptying of the bladder after urination and having to urinate more frequently or at shorter intervals.
You didn’t mention did you feel any of these symptoms.
If you are experiencing bladder cancer symptoms make an appointment with a health care professional immediately because early diagnosis is key of treatment.

comito wrote:

Too scared to admit it. I have painless urination with hermturia.Going through treatment now. havent gotten results of is it or is it not.