Hi. I'm 27 year old male and recently I have experienced something I have never experienced before. I have noticed that during urination small amount of blood is also coming out of my penis.
You really can't even imagine how frightened I was when I have spotted this. I didn’t know what could cause it but luckily it stopped the same day and I have forgotten that happened at all.
But the problem is that it’s happening to me again. For the last 24 hours I’ve been urinating blood. Beside this I'm feeling real strong tension in my bladder. I would exclude some STD because I'm not sexually active. Any ideas?

I think I could help you a bit with your problem.
Blood in the urine is a common problem. The medical term for red blood cells in the urine is hematuria.
You see, there are several STDs that a cause this but, as you said you are not sexually active, we will not consider this as an option.
You didn’t mention do you use any medications because there are some that can damage your kidneys and cause blood in urine.
This could be caused by some trivial reason like some urinary infection or high blood pressure but also by bladder cancer or enlargement of prostate.
I suggest you to go to a doctor and have a urine analysis done and then you will be sure what is going on!

I am a 35 year old male and exactly the same symptoms are happening to me. I had this experience firstly 5 months ago when i was on holiday and some antibiotics seemed to clear everything up. I have had the same experience on one day very recently and i have drank lots of water since then and all appears back to normal. I am awaiting to see my G.P today as like you it is very concerning when this happens to you. I certainly hope it is a urine infection but whatever it is i believe the sooner it is known and treated the better.