Hi, I have BPH and have frequent need to pee, sometimes with urgency. My urinations are painful and I always feel like my bladder is not completely empty. I was prescribed uroxatral. Has anyone had any experience with it?

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) is a disease in which male’s gland prostate is enlarged. It is not a cancerous transformation, meaning it is not malignant. It is commonly seen in men. Urethra is passing through prostate, so when it enlarges it obstructs urethra and following symptoms may occur: weak urine stream, difficulty starting urination, dibbling following urination, incomplete emptying . Some men have frequent nighttime urinating, which takes away sleep and makes them tired. Uroxatral was of great benefit to me, it relieved me from most of my symptoms. Now, I feel self-confident again, as now I can control my physical needs like urination. What is the best for me, is that htere is no pain anymore.