Hello! I am pretty much confused by the symptoms I have lately and maybe it is for I am retaining too much urine who knows anyway I started having this practically constant urination need and whenever I pie I am in such pain accompanied with so strong burning sensation that makes me retain my urine further sometimes. I never was in such situation before and am confused by the symptoms and plus I have light fever since yesterday –do you think I could be having some serious disease?

It is more likely you have cystitis which is in fact bladder infection-some bacteria has attacked your urinary tract causing you all these confusing symptoms and you need an urgent treatment for if this condition is not treated you risk this bacteria spread to other parts of your urinary tract such as kidney causing them chronic damages and sometimes even a failure. I once had cystitis and I remember well those symptoms –by the way you may have caused it by retaining urine for this is how the bacteria are multiplying in there and this condition may create some other complications on the long run such as bladder cancer which if left untreated could turn into bladder cancer. Anyway you go see a doc and you would probably get some antibiotic that are to be taken up to 10 days –take whole the pack you get despite the fact you would probably feel relief within a few days.