I am suffering from fallen bladder which seems to cause cystocele. I had problems with very embarrassing leaking sometimes even when I sneeze. Anyway, when I was diagnosed with cystocele I didn’t get good explanation what is actually happening in my body. Please, can anyone here explain me? I have another check tomorrow and then they will tell me what treatment will be.

Cystocele occurs when the wall between a woman's bladder and a vagina weakens and lets the bladder droop into the vagina. A fallen bladder stretches, in some women, the opening into the urethra, causing urine leakage when the woman sneezes, laughs, or does any action that puts pressure on the bladder. So a bladder that has dropped may cause problems, unwanted urine leakage and incomplete emptying of the bladder. There are 3 grades of cystocele: a mild when the bladder droops only a short way into the vagina, a more severe cystocele means that the bladder has sunk into the vagina far enough to reach the opening of the vagina and the most advanced occurs when the bladder bulges out through the opening of the vagina. I hope this helped you