Hi, I have some urinary tract problems, I don’t feel pain, but my bladder is not emptying all the way. Is it some infection? I believe it should hurt, if it was an infection.

Hi, I had that symptom when I had cystitis, an infection of the bladder. Inflammation may be due to an bacterial infection, but it’s not always the case. If the bladder does not empty completely when you urinate, urinary tract infection can be aggravated. If there are valves at the bladder end of the urethra as well as at the bladder ends of the urethers, it may not allow urine to exit from the bladder. Normally, there are urethral valves only on the sphincter; these valves usually prevent complete bladder emptying and enable cystitis to develop. So, you should visit your doctor, and perhaps start researches by an urologist. Specially, if these symptoms persist for a longer time.

Hi there I have the same problem, it is called Painful Bladder Syndrome. It is when you do not empty out your bladder completely and therefore it sits there and develops an infection. I have been seeing a Urogyncolgist for treatment and unfortunately I have self catherize myself. There are different medications and treatments that can help this problem, but unfortunately it work for awhile for me but has stopped working. I hope u found this helpful to you.

As in your case, the problem of urethra has been bothering me for many years. It seems that it has been happening since adulthood. Some patients have symptoms of frequent urination, but no bacteria have been found in urine.

If the male urine frequency urgency time is longer, lasts for more than 3 months, may be chronic prostatitis, patients need to do some urine and blood tests, generally not easily recommended to do prostatic fluid or cystoscopy.