The second time I had ever had sex was a couple days ago and I bled heavily all over him just a minute into intercourse. I was supposed to get my period that day so I assumed it was but the bleeding immediately stopped and now my period is a few days late. I had sex about 2 weeks ago and we used a condom and everything but I'm still paranoid that I could be pregnant.

There are many possible causes, its been awhile but incase you never got an answer or if someone else has the issue I will list the basics: Since it was your second time having sex it could have been that some of your hymen was still present and it tore (causing quick short term bleeding). If that was it then you probably won't experience this again. Or if you were nervous or didn't have enough foreplay it could be that you weren't lubricated enough and when he penetrated you it created small tears on the vaginal walls, which is very thin and has many blood vessels, if you think dryness may have been the issue you can try a lubricant that lasts for days and insert it hours ahead of time so you don't have to mess with it "in the moment". (Replenish is a brand that makes a "mess free" vaginal moisturizer, your boyfriend won't be able to tell that its there and its water based so it won't interfere with condoms) Or you experienced "post coital bleeding" which could be caused by many things (like a harmless polyp bursting from the pressure). If you make sure you are properly lubricated (naturally or by using a water based feminine moisturizer) and you start slowly and this happens again in the next few months then you need to see a doctor and be tested for infections or other issues. If you google "post coital bleeding" you can see there are many possible causes, and only a doctor can determine which one it is! Most likely it happened because your body isn't used to having sex yet, but if it happens more than 1 time (not counting the first time) then you should see a doctor because some causes of bleeding can affect fertility and health. I hope this helped!

Also, it is unlikely you are pregnant (3% chance if a condom was used correctly, 13% chance if it was used incorrectly) but taking a test can not hurt! Stress can cause you to miss a period, even "good stress" like a big event. Beginning your first sexual relationship is a stressful event hormonally, because it is a big change in your life.