A new study did a research on the impact of different sexual activities on blood pressure when people later experienced acute stress. It was found that having penetrative sex with a partner before a nerve-racking event definitely decreases anxiety returns blood levels back to normal more quickly.

The positive affects of coital sex were compared to not having sex at all. Those people who abstained from sex had the highest blood-pressure response to stress.

The researchers were examining a group of 24 women and 22 men for a fortnight about how often they had intercourse, masturbated or had any sexual activity. Then the participants were exposed to stress tests like public speaking and verbal arithmetic.

The differences found in sexual behaviour best explained the range of stress responses.

The positive affect sex had on people was not just simple short-term relief through orgasm but a long-term relief that lasted for a week.
However, it was also reported that the relationship with a person you had sex matters and that casual sex wouldn't have the same calming effect.

What I usually do is I have a huge suffer link bunny rabbit and I lay on top of it I put its leg in my pants and put a blanket over me and it and then I go up and down ony clit and it gives me an orgasm in under 5 mins in the mean time I moan and moan it feels really good!!

I am a 22-year-old female, and whenever I am stressed out about an upcoming public-speaking event where I need to speak before a large audience, I have learned that an anal-sex quickie about one hour before the speaking event can help me keep the stress away and relax. For example, if I am scheduled to give a public speech at 9 a.m., I will arrange for either my husband or a male co-worker to meet me in my hotel room at 8 a.m., about an hour before the speech. There won't be a lot of time, and I don't want to mess up my hair in the process. So, in the privacy of my hotel room, I will simply lower my panties to my ankles, hike up my skirt to my waist, lean forward over a table or desk or dresser in the hotel room, and invite the male to stand directly behind me. Then, I will ask the male to lower his pants, place his penis against my anus, and slowly push it into my anus/rectum until the entire penis is buried "balls deep." At that point, the male may begin to thrust his penis back and forth inside of my anus/rectum, which will intensify my sensations from the tight friction and help to expend a lot of my nervous energy. Deep anal thrusting for 30 minutes should enable the male to ejaculate four or five times deep inside of my rectum, and the resulting semen should coat the insides of my rectum and give me a warm and soothing sensation that can calm me even further. By that time, there will be relatively little time left until the public speech, so I will ask the male to withdraw his penis from my anus/rectum, and I will ask him to insert a large butt plug into my anus in order to seal it and prevent any semen from oozing out of my anus during my speech, which would be embarrassing. The butt plug would secure the four or five loads of semen deep inside of my rectum and help to keep me stress-free during my upcoming speech. Then, I would pull up my panties, pull down my skirt from my waist, and comb my hair just in case any of it moved out of place during the deep anal thrusting. A quick thank you and a quick French kiss later, and I am out my hotel room door, walking confidently down the hall to the elevator, and on my way downstairs to the ballroom next to the lobby, ready to give my speech.