I started taking birth control pills last month and since then my boyfriend stopped using condom. I’ve never had sex without condom before and although may sound weird, I didn’t find it more comfortable. In fact my problem is what to do when he ejaculated on me? I told him that don’t want him to ejaculate in me, because am scared what if pills fail. Am I supposed to clean myself after he ejaculates on my stomach and breasts during sex?

Of course, why not? Clean yourself as soon as possible. You should have a towel beside the bed and to use it after he ejaculates. I think that most girls do it that way. Sperm is very sticky and sensation is not comfortable at all when it dries on your skin. If he ask you why you did that, suggest him to ejaculate on his own leg next time and wait for sperm to dry there. (joking)

Keep those toilet paper rolls handy!

Whenever a man withdraws his penis, he will automatically shoot it right in front so it must be on your stomach or your breasts. He won't even have time to roll and ejaculate on your bed sheet which I suppose will need some washing :-D. They say it's a sign of male dominance where the lady has to accept everything. whatever.

And I think at times, it's up to the guy to clean up his mess :-D

see my boyfriend never ejacualtes on me, he does it in me though..we usually do it in the car, thank god hes got leather seats..easy clean-up lol..but we always have napkins or something in the car to clean up with afterwards because its VERY messy for me and for him.

i had the same problem shauna me and my fiance only used condoms about 2months after we got together and he wouldnt cum inside of me for about 6weeks coz he was scared about wot i would say and i told him i dont like it when u dont cum in me it makes me feel unwanted so he started cuming in me and it felt better i was on the pill and i set an alarm every morning at 8:30am and i used to take it and i didnt fall pregnant just remember to take it or u could go on depo least u dont have to worry about not forgetting to take the pill im not usinbg anything now, when he never used to cum in me i always jumped in the bath or shower and i always had a pack of baby wipes at the side of the bed very handy but i used to make him wipe it off i said to him its ur cum u wipe it off soo he did

Baby wipes work miracles. I keep them on the bedside table. And he has no problem using them.

Well I think t would be dusgusting if you didnt clean up after that. Ewww

wiping is very useful and clean lolz me and my fiance wipe we usually use towels or an old blanket (hope noone sleeps under that) lolz only thing i hate is that we don't use pills or condoms i pull out before i get off and i've read different things about possibilitys on that from 30% to less then 5% but i like the less then 5% better because then it kind of lessens my worries a bit more

Yes I definitely think you should clean up after! A lot of people like baby wipes....but I personally don't like smelling like a baby during intimate moments...just saying...so my boyfriend and I use Swipes Lovin wipes...they actually work better than baby wipes because they are a little bit drier so great absorbency..also its a flushable wipe..so easy disposal and no towels to wash! :D

Yes, of course you should clean up, why would you leave it there? My husband and I also like to use Swipes, they are actually made just for this exact reason! We got some samples and absolutely love them. They are really soft and smell great. Way better than the wet wipes we used to use.

Think about your question. Are you a young woman or a woman? Come on , lets face it, love, sex and life are a two way street. We clean up after ourselves, don"t we?  Most men base their actions upon the actions of their mates. If she is a pig, then we are pigs. If she is a princess then they try to be a prince. You women own 51% of the money and 100% percent of the pussey. What more will you have? tim

If you are on the pill you should be OK. After he cums use a tissue to have a wipe out and then have a good wash between your legs - it has worked for me for 20 years

BS. i pull out and shoot it in my hand, you're just an as****e.

See my boyfriend cums in me an always cleans me out with like a t shirt or something. Does that even help? Or does it make it worse? I still haven't got pregnant

Ever since I first starting having sex, I have always licked my semen from the woman. It doesn't matter where I cum on her, I will lick her clean. There is no reason for him to not eat his semen. A real plus if he is licking your p***y clean, I find the woman usually has multiple orgasms. By the time I have licked a woman clean, I am usually hard again, and ready to put my penis back inside her. My second and third orgasms don't have so much cum, so clean up is quicker. By the time I cum the fourth time, I am having dry orgasms, with no cum at all, although their intensity seem to be much stronger.