Recently i had sex with my boyfriend and became very sore. I've been sore before after sex but this time i was bleeding as well. It hurt when i sat down and was sore in the day time even when i was walking about. The insides of my legs were also sore like it was brused but theres nothing there. I feel abit better now and we tried to have sex last night but it was painful so we stopped. I know he hasn't got anything as he went for a test a while ago and hes the first person i've slept with so i haven't got anything please help!!!!

There are alot of possibilities for this type of thing. The best way to approach a problem like this is to eliminate the easy-to-fix ones first.
Foreplay is very important. Make sure you are wet before penetration. Too much friction can cause pain and yes, even bleeding. If you get turned on, but can't seem to get wet, go to the market and pick up some KY lubricant. It's not at all uncommon. Rough sex, and certain positions can make your thighs ache.