Hello, I am an 19 year old girl, and ive been dating my boyfriend for about 2 years,been great friends when we were in school, i know alot about him, And hes 21, hes had 3 other sexual partners, and has been checked out, and hes my first, and hope to be the only.... we've now been having sex without a condom,which i did reasearch about doing this talked it over with my doctor, so that part was good. I am on tricyclen low 21 birth control, My problem is that when he enteries me it hurts(as i mean hes a big size) but once hes in, we are good, but after sex I'm sore,with a burning sensation and it hurts to touch my vaginal "hole"...What does this mean? Am i not "wet" enough when he enteries me? should we use KY Lube ( vaginal moisteriser) but when we use the lube and i'm sore from 2 nights before,when we use the lube, it burns like its really dry... But when we do use it and i'm not sore when we have sex,say a week since we did last hade sex, im all healed,and if we use lube, but it has to alot of lube though, then i'm fine.. Does this mean we need more foreplay? to get me wetter? Like he tells me i'm wet and i feel wet but when he does a little fingering before sex its like he wipes it dry or something? i really don't know? I had called my mom and she figures "not enough foreplay to get me in the mood".... I might go try to see a doctor soon about it, as it puts a damper on our sex life..Any ideas???Thank you hope to hear from someone soon :( :D

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Did you ever find out what was going on? I've just now began having this problem and me and my bf(my only sexual partner ever) have had sex over 30 times. Only he get like red friction marks on his his penis afterwards.. Please give me an update if you can. Thank You!!!

this isnt to wory about really...its quite common to have such things...if u hav irritation in the vagina its because during insertion of penis it widens to accomodate even a large one though it seems to adjust whn d act is over...u should continue foreplay for a more than 20 mins coz u might not get wet tht much.....
using ky jelly is anothr option ...tht wud cause less friction..javascript:emoticon(':-P');but i thnk tht myt b d reason fr ur sore...part...
do consult ur doc...
even i had sex and without lube bt my bf was really aiming at long foreplay...and sex was awsome without any pain...or ne problm...

I had sex with my bf ,no condom, first time but his penis was bigger then i realized and well im also having this pain and there is also a burning sensation and its extactly as you described but we had sex a week ago and im still feeling this pain and burning but we both are std free we both only had sex with one other person he his ex gf abd me a guy i liked who used me