o.O i am 15 and new to all this..i recently lost my viriginity to my current boyfriend who is 17 and experienced. while having sex i feel barely any "pleasure" instead i feel a burning pain..it is very uncomfortable...i wanted to kno if my age and petiteness had anything to do with it..i'm not sure if its an infection or because i'm not wet enough. i dont kno if i should consult a doctor.

First off, you might want to reconsider being sexually active right now. There are many factors to consider, but if its not even pleasurable.... well why risk it?
Burning is not completely uncommon though and if you start charting your cycle you may notice patterns, ie certain days you burn.. others you dont. Yes your "wettness" is a factor.. and to be quite honest there are times in your cycle, when well... your body just refuses to get READY! without a TON of effort on his part... and if your dating a young guy well.. he may not have a clue what to do.(no matter how experienced... (which by the way is actually a bad thing for you) he is....)
Anyways, im sure you dont like my response... but i just have to say .. please take amoment and re think your decision.. You have an entire life ahead of you to have sex... trust me.. just wait a little longer..

ok, i have to say i kinda agree that you might want to wait to have sex, but if you're having it, you might as well enjoy it, so here it goes. burning, i have experienced from a number of things. i've used KY lube (horrible stuff!) which caused burning sensations for a number of days after sex because (i'm assuming) of a increase in friction due to the thick gooey nature of the lube and possibly a bad reaction on my part(i was thinking i may be allergic to it, but reguardless, KY is gooey enough to scew anyone up). i've had a bad partner that thought he knew what he was doing and because i didn't know better to tell him different, he spent almost no time with foreplay (truely important!!!!) and i was never wet enough, enough though i thought i was at the time. This caused a burning sensation due to the dry friction. I've also lost wettness during sex (easy for most girls to loose for a number of reasons) whcih resulting in the same dry friction burning. the dry friction burning lasted typically for a day, maximum. I've also had sex FAR too roughly for even the wettest of circumstances and experiencd buring from that, but that only lasts a few minutes or so. you can also have burning from an STD, expecially if your boyfriend is experienced. remember, many STDs show no symptoms in men, and only show symtoms in women. a yeast infection is also a possibilityn that could cause burning. i woudl see your doctor if this burning is present for more than a day or so post-sex, but other wise, it's probably just that you're inexperienced and aren't use to what your body needs sexually yet (not to be conecending- i just recently learned what i need sexually). I would say that you being petiete probably doesn't have to do with the burning, because in my exoerience, size matters tend to ache not burn. it probably has more to do with your inexperience.

as i write this is occurs to me that you could be the younger sister of one of my guy friends, whom would kill me for giving you this advice, so i just ask that you please protect yourself while enjoying sex. get on the pill (your parents need not know!), use condoms, educate youself. if you're going to have sex, make sure you enjoy the heck out of it, and make sure you don't ruin it for yourself by having to get an abortion or experience a teenage pregnancy. know your options, and know what to do if your options fail. plan B is NOT an abortion and is available over the counter to your 18 and over friends, just make sure to take it with 72 hours of unprotected sex. now go have fun!!!

first off you need forplay its just like preheating the oven before baking in it. second if your choosing sex i assume you use a condom....... if you hate using them then try the ultra thin ones they work great. if your finding your self not "wet" enought then i suggest using lube.....but...because full what kind you use. the ky warming has too mutch of the warming agent in the bottle and can burn badly. flavored lubes.....ultra carefull some brands have sugar in them which can lead to uti or a wicked yeast infection. the best lubes to use are 1) the one thats free your saliva. or you can go for the good stuff 2) eros lube its available at any or most sex stores or you can order i from online at http://www.nighttimetoys.com/lubricants/megasol-eros.php
or for more information http://sexuality.about.com/od/sextoyreviews/gr/eros.htm

! ? o.O ok ... first off i simply cannot believe you would sit there and tell a fifteen year old child to enjoy sex!! as an older sister i would encourage my younger sister to wait and do everything in the world to get her to understand how dangerous it could be to her...not only physically but mentally. and second of all what would you do if that was your little sister or daughter??? surly you wouldnt tell her to just do it anyways......