the other weekend i (not a virgin) had atempted sex with my bf for the first time and he hadnt kept the four play goin long enough and i was rather dry, but still we atempted. the next evening i was rather sore and the day after that my vagina had swollen and become red and was very sore and stung a little. its been like this for a couple of days now n is starting to heel but i cant help but wonder if it reali is friction burn like my friends say it mite be, mabey its a std of some sort

i've had a similar experience lately. the day after having sex when i was dry, and it caused a lot of friction, i became sore, .. kind of stung and was swolen. i've been looking all over the internet for any answers, because there's no convenient time for me to visit my gyno. as far as i can tell, its simply a friction burn. and it will take about a week to heal, as long as you also refrain from sex during that time. and to also prevent this from happening again in the future, use a lubricant. hope this helps! ;-)

I also have a swollen labia after a night of passion and would like to know if i have a friction burn or thrush as i am also getting a sore throat from the oral sex possibly.

Coconut oil! I used to have the same problem all the time! But after sex (and sometimes used as a lubricant) I apply coconut oil and if there is any soreness or 'raw spots' they go away in about a day!

Oh gosh thank you!!

So when you get friction burn and the skin starts to heal does the skin peal off when you wipe? Like T first I thought it was the t.p but then I looked and everywhere that was raw had a white skin like film over it and when I wiped it just was the burn under it. I think it's the skin trying to heal but wiping it is wiping it off?

Sounds more like herpes lesions. You should get it checked out

You most likely have a yeast infection you can buy over the counter ointment at a local pharmacy for it. I got this a weak ago and had the same experience. There are some that can heal you in a day, three days, or a week. The sooner you want it to go away the more it costs. But they have wipes and anti-itch cream in there too.

The yeast infection is only if your vagina starts to produce the white flakes or when you look at it the enterance is covered in white.

Don't use coconut oil with condoms! It'll break down the condom