Help! I just lost my virginity like an hour ago and it was unprotected! It only lasted for like a minute because i was scared. But I was bleeding afterwards? Also i ended my period the day before. I’m just really scared at the moment and I don’t know what to do.

Hey,I really don't think you have too much to be concerned about.
1.) Bleeding after having sexual intercourse for the first time is very common and nothing to be concerned about. It is caused by the your hymen being broken when your bf pushed his penis inside you.
2.) if you only finished your period yesterday, then it would be very unlikely you are currently in your fertile time. (Did you bf ejaculate inside you?), so I don't think you need to be concerned about pregnancy.

No he didn’t, he made sure of it. I’m just paranoid at the moment and not sure what i should do.

What age are you , if you are worried take the morning after pill! Don't stress , I'm in the same boat as you. ( I'm 16 )

Then you really have nothing to worry about. BTW stressing will delay your period, so best to just relax and stop worrying. Like the lady below said if it makes you feel better go to the drug store and get the morning after pill, they are effective for up to 72 hours after sex but I don't believe you at risk of pregnancy.

As a tip, once you get your next period, may be worth seeing your GP and being put on birth control tablets. Also have your bf use a condom between days 1 and 20 of your cycle. (this will prevent you getting stressed in the future as your have 2 methods of protection from pregnancy)
If you have a 28 to 32 day cycle, after day 20 there is effectively no chance of pregnancy so even having unprotected sex with you bf ejaculating inside you is safe.

Enjoy sex :)